Thursday, June 28, 2012

Is there anything sweeter than chocolate?? (Well, except for my amazing other half!) Chocolate cures everything; it really does. If you are happy, chocolate can make you happier. :) If you are sad, chocolate makes you feel better. The best part about chocolate is...... no one makes me share with them! I guess people have figured out by now that I love my chocolate and if you touch it you die. Of course, I never tell them that.... well if I do, I am very sweet about it. :) See, even talking about chocolate makes me a sweeter person.

There is one tiny problem with chocolate. (Besides the fact that it is addicting.) That problem is......... I would do almost ANYTHING for chocolate. Ok, I wouldn't jump off a bridge, I promise, but there isn't much that I wouldn't do for a piece of chocolaty goodness that melts in your mouth, slides down your throat, and makes all things bad, better. Well, now that I am craving chocolate, I better get some before my mom finds it........

Lovin' Chocolate, Lovin' Life
April B.

No comments:

Post a Comment