Thursday, November 1, 2012

Darn you Internet!

In the process of moving, I am not going to have access to the Internet for a few days. I know, you are asking," How will you survive?" The answer is.... I don't know, but I will try my best. Those of you who didn't ask that question are now asking, "How are you posting this right now if you don't have access to the Internet?" That answer is easier to answer (hahaha); I am at work and I do have Internet access here and at school. THANK THE LORD! OK, I really am not that dependent on the Internet.

So, we are officially all sleeping in the new house. Not everything is moved yet, but all the necessary stuff is. I still have to put my bed together, along with filling my desk drawers, and rearranging some things. The last things to be put up will be my pictures, and hopefully that will be done by Thanksgiving. I am soooooo freaking out about having Thanksgiving at the new house; I want it to look really nice. I am sure that it will be okay, I just want it to be perfect. Yes, I am a control freak! 

I am sooo enjoying Messiah practice on Wednesdays. Our director is great; he is hilarious, but can be very serious as well when he needs to be. If I could just learn my part we would be doing even better. :)

Lovin' Chocolate, Lovin' Life
April B.

No comments:

Post a Comment