Thursday, November 15, 2012

So.................... Yes, we still don't have Internet, No, I haven't hurt anyone yet. I'm close. Life has been crazy this last week with work, school, and everything else. I am so excited for Christmas though. I can't wait for all my concerts to start. I will be singing Messiah with a large group and orchestra on November 30th and December 2nd. My student piano recital is on December 1st; I am playing bells in a concert on the eighth and my school concert is on the 15th. Yes, I am very busy, but also very happy. Now, if I could just get some more sleep, I would be perfect! OK, not totally perfect, but close.

Comcast has informed us that they may be able to provide us Internet, so I am excited for that. There are so many things I think about, and say, "Oh, I just go....... wait, I have no Internet." NOT COOL! 

Wishing for Internet (be)for(e) Christmas!

Lovin' Chocolate, Lovin' Life
April B.

No comments:

Post a Comment