Saturday, November 3, 2012

Well, we still don't have Internet. :( So, my limited exposure will have to do. Currently I am filling in for one of my co-workers who is sick; and working on a project for my boss. This will be my fourth day working this week, and I generally only work two.

Almost everything has been moved, and now we just have to unpack everything. YIKES! I love my mom dearly, but she seems to think if you are alive and awake you must be working. I am not a huge fan of this concept, because I really enjoy my relaxation time. There is a lot to do, so I understand that, but every time I come home from work, I have more work that must be done. It is a never ending cycle of work, and I want off the ride.

Hopefully, the Internet will be back on soon. Until then, I'll write when I can. :)

Lovin' Chocolate, Lovin' Life
April B.

No comments:

Post a Comment