Thursday, November 8, 2012

The struggle with the Internet continues......... I guess the next door neighbors can have Internet but we can't???? What is wrong with Internet providers???????

Anyway, I have been very busy, thanks for asking. :) Work, school, piano, homework, unpacking........ and then it repeats over and over again. I am going on a book trip tomorrow which should be fun; especially since my boyfriend is going. :) I am currently at work, and just finished dusting some high end pianos. REALLY high end; one of them was designed by the guy who designed Porsche cars. Amazing, I know. It is kind of freaky cleaning it; you want to be soooooo extra careful and make it look even nicer than it already does.

I have fallen in love with Pintrest. Finally someone invited me! I am totally addicted, but I love it. I am finding some amazing ideas for hair, and wedding plans; and a lot of hilarious stuff too. I love it when you are laughing at something online and everyone around you HAS to come see what is so funny. 

Hope you all have a great weekend!
Pray for my Internet, it REALLY needs it. :)

Lovin' Chocolate, Lovin' Life
April B.


No comments:

Post a Comment