Tuesday, November 27, 2012

So............ I know you have been waiting for this............ I'M GETTING MY INTERNET BACK!!!!! Saturday is the day, and I will no longer have to scrounge for free time at some body's computer with their amazing Internet access capabilities. I am sooooo thankful for Internet, and chocolate, and my boyfriend, and Pintrest, and Christmas! 

This is totally the MOST WONDERFUL TIME OF THE YEAR! I've already started to decorate and drive my parents crazy with the tons and tons of decorations at the new house. I think every surface in the kitchen, living room, and dinning room has some type of Christmas decoration adorning it. :) I even decorated some downstairs. The thing my family really doesn't like when it comes to holidays is my obsession with one, very awesome, easy, DIY decoration.......... PAPER CHAINS! I just love them to death, and I can't help it! :) So "my" part of the basement has a beautiful red and green paper chain that just makes you feel like Christmas. There is absolutely NOTHING wrong with paper chains!!!!

On a side note, everyone at school is teasing me and I am telling on them! Ha, OK I'm not really telling on them, I just said that to get your attention. My amazing, wonderful boyfriend whom I love dearly, did something that I wasn't very happy about; and I made the mistake of telling my friends. OK, here it is....... he watched BRAVE without me. I know it doesn't sound like that big of a deal, but when you love movies and you are a red-head, it is a big deal! Now, practically everyone at school has seen it and subsequently posted on Facebook....... "Watching BRAVE without April !" So not cool! I am going to get to watch it next Monday, and I am very excited. :)

Well, I should probably get back to work!!!!

Lovin' Chocolate, Lovin' Life
April B.

No comments:

Post a Comment