Saturday, December 1, 2012

I'M BACK!!!!!! Thank you Jesus for the Internet man, who has filled my life with happiness and great pins from Pintrest. OK, so he has nothing to do with the pins on Pintrest, but it was a happy thought!!!!
 
So, I am also thankful for Secret Santa, because mine, is totally McAwesome! Literally, that is her nickname. :) My college Christmas party was tonight, and we had a blast. Trust me when I say that it is possible to have an amazing time with your friends with no alcohol involved. We are a CRAZY bunch of weirdos who have twisted, messed-up minds. ( Don't you just love my use of adjectives! I'm taking English this semester!) So, as you will see in the pic, my Secret Santa knows me very well.......there is lots of chocolate, and a teddy bear! The giant comb, priceless! I love to do hair, and my hair is extremely long, so it was a great laugh. Scarves, love 'em. Almost as much as chocolate, but not quite.
 
Soooooo........ I have a busy day tomorrow, and it has already been a busy weekend. Going to sing Messiah tomorrow night, and I guess for every hour you talk you are supposed to have two hours of silence to prepare you for singing. Yeah, that's NEVER going to happen! HA!
 
Lovin' Chocolate, Lovin' Life
April B.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment