Thursday, January 3, 2013

As much as yesterday was a lazy day, today was a busy day. I didn't do much this morning, but boy did they put me to work at work. I don't even know how many envelopes I filled, addressed, return addressed, stamped and sealed; along with probably double that amount of fliers I self addressed, sealed and stamped. Guess what, I'm doing more tomorrow!!! We had an issue come up today with one of the counter workers, and long story short, I am working again tomorrow evening. I am going in at noon instead of three though, because my boss said he will have a very lengthy list of thing for me to do along with all the rest of the mailing. Yeah!! Hey, I'm getting paid for it, so it's not that bad.
 
That was pretty much my day, I got home and vegged. Oh, and my dad took my mom away for the weekend for the anniversary! It was a surprise, but I knew about it of course :) Party at my house!! (Only joking mom, I promise!)
 
Lovin' Chocolate, Lovin' Life
April B.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment