Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Today was a bit busy. I left the house around noon and didn't get back until 6pm. Piano lessons upon piano lessons today; but it's all good, I had a good time. Tomorrow might get a bit more dicey, we'll see how I feel after ten hours of work! I am sort of getting the hang of this texting thing, but the keyboard is so small :(
 
My computer is still acting up, but I am trying to grin and bear it. By the way, don't use your father's computer and forget to sign out of your accounts. My dad hacked me, but thankfully the only damage done was to my profile pic. (Epic sigh of relief)
 
I am doing great on my three day diet, only one more day to go. The food I am eating is actually filling me up, which is good, because I love to snack. I can't wait to have chocolate on Friday when this thing is over!
 
Lovin' Chocolate, Lovin' Life
April B.
 
*here is a pic of my new phone and case!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment