Saturday, January 5, 2013

So, today wasn't as busy as yesterday, or the day before. I even got to go shopping!!! My sister and I picked up one of my college friends and hit the mall. I got a gift certificate for Bath and Body from my boyfriend's brother, and they  were having a 75% off sale, so of course, we went! I got some really great stuff too :) We also stopped in Five Below to check for a case for my fire, which they didn't have any good ones, and then we moved on to DSW. I have never been in a DSW before and neither had my sister, for good reasons. She kind of has this addiction to shoes, so we avoid that store all together, but she did really well, and I was sooooo proud of her. :) We also had to stop at the dollar store to pick up some cards.

Anyway, we spent a lazy day at my house watching television, and finally my parents came home from their anniversary trip.Oh, my BF also came over later and we hung out. I felt like I hadn't seen him in like, forever, though I did see him on Monday. :)
 
Big week ahead, and I need all the rest, and chocolate that I can get!
 
Lovin' Chocolate, Lovin' Life
April B.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment