Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Well it has been a crazy and I mean crazy week. So, my car broke down last Wednesday, and praise the Lord, I had a car Thursday night!!!!! I love my new car sooooooo much. Her name is Ginger by the way, (I love naming cars); she is a 2005 Trailblazer with 4WD and third row seating. It is so amazing the quality of the drive now; it is smooth and I am up way higher than I was in my Grand Am. I Love her soooo much!

So school has started and is going well. I made a dollar bill ring in my Gospel Artistry Class, and learned that I am not very good with balloon animals. Hopefully I can pass that part! Hymnology isn't horrible; i made it through my first presentation okay. Conducting is a breeze; I think I will ace that class. Other than that, I am enjoying seeing all of my friends again, and today they taught me a new game called Monopoly Deal. It was pretty fun once I got the hang of it. I didn't win today, but there will be other days......

Life is good, the boyfriend is beyond great, and I am losing weight with my 3 day diet. The only crappy thing about the diet is its lack of chocolate, but I am surviving and just indulging on the other four days of the week. :)

Lovin' Chocolate, Lovin' Life
April B.

* this isn't my car but the same year and color! Love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment