Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Well, this has probably been the craziest week of my life. After working long hours all weekend, my Monday started out with news that only one of my students had their lesson books. So I cancelled lessons on Monday and moved her to today. Now that I had a free day, I went into our Christian school and did a craft with the kids. We made paper snowflakes and had a blast, which of course, made my day better. Monday night bowling was okay, I didn't do amazing but it wasn't horrible either.

Tuesday was registration day for college, and that went relatively well. I got to come home and relax for a while before work too. Work was good and very quiet. That was probably my only sane day so far this week.

Today has been ridiculous. I got five minutes from my house and the brakes in my car almost gave out. Talk about a scary ride to school! We did make it though, and my dad had to come out an look at it. In my first class, I found out that I would have to do a ten or twelve minute oral report every Monday. Seriously, I don't know why but it is crazy; and it's Monday, the most horrible day of the week. English Composition wasn't very encouraging either. We though we wouldn't be having class until our teacher gets back from Florida, but our college president used to teach the class, so he substituted. The homework: two 250 word essays by Monday. Again with the Mondays!!! It really isn't that bad, and I would rather do those than the oral presentation every week..... Oh well, I guess I will get over it.

To top it alllllll off, my car is absolutely dead. It isn't worth putting the money in it to fix it anymore. So, today was spent putting in a credit application at the bank and my dad looking at cars. Also, two of my piano students couldn't make it and one didn't show. Needless to say, my week has been crazy and it will be even worse tomorrow because I have to rely on family to get me to work and school tomorrow.
 
Wish me luck!
 
Lovin' Chocolate, Lovin' Life
April B.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment