Wednesday, January 2, 2013

So, besides sleeping in yesterday, we had all the teens in our youth group over for a pizza party. It was a blast! I ended up hanging a sheet in the basement, printing off a "Happy New Year" banner, and getting a ton of props. The photo booth was a hit, and the pictures are hilarious. The funny part is, even when we weren't taking pictures, almost everyone was wearing a prop. All night long they would switch out hats, or glasses, it was great.
 
So today was another lazy day, but I did manage to clean up my room and put away my clothes. I also finally changed my address online; I just hadn't gotten around to it yet. But now I know, so the next time I have to change it, it will be a breeze :) (Love you honey!)
 
I do actually have to leave the house tomorrow and go to work, I am kind of looking forward to going back out into the world. I have so much stuff I wanted to accomplish over break, I have got a lot done, but there is still so much more to do. I start piano lessons again next week, and I have to re-work my schedule, and figure out my classes, so I can work around that. Hopefully it will be a stress free transition, and all of my students will be able to fit into my busy schedule.
 
I also come up with random wedding ideas everyday. It sometimes gets kind of annoying when I am in the middle of something and get a random thought, but can't do anything about it or even write it down. I am trying to have as much done, and planned as possible ahead of time; I just have to remember what I had planned. :)
 
Lovin' Chocolate, Lovin' Life
April B.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment