Monday, January 7, 2013

My computer has been acting up like crazy! It sometimes takes five minutes just for the Internet to come up :( Well, enough bad news for one night. Today was a good day; I finally found a case for my kindle fire that I absolutely love. I also had two McChickens today, which is not good for me health wise, but it makes my stomach happy! And no I did not eat two in one setting...... I also got a new phone, It isn't on just yet due to tons of complications, but it will be on tomorrow, and I now have unlimited text and talk!!!!! YEAH!!!! I am sooooo excited!!! I also came in third on my second game of bowling, which for me is insanely awesome. It wasn't an amazing score, but I am surprised that I beat some of the people I beat. What else......
 
I think that is pretty much it; today was my least busy day of this week, and it all starts tomorrow. Hopefully I will not go insane!
 
Lovin' Chocolate, Lovin' Life
April B.
 
*here is my new cover!

No comments:

Post a Comment