Saturday, October 13, 2012

100th post!!!!!!!!! I was going to think up something awesome and elaborate to write about, but moving is keeping me extremely busy. My day has again ended with exhaustion and the need for more sleep. I did get some things accomplished though: I got a debit card this morning, I put together my new bookshelf (which even with my boyfriend's help, took forever; nothing was labeled!), and I measured and mapped out my room so I can figure out where everything will fit.
 
My dad and sister leave for up north tomorrow, so it will be just me and mom for a week. Mom is supposed to go up at the end of the week, but she hasn't decided if she is going yet. Again, I will go into the details about the video rally, hopefully, tomorrow. I really, REALLY, need to go to bed right now.
 
Hope you have a good rest of the weekend.
 
Lovin' Chocolate, Lovin' Life
April B.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment