Thursday, October 18, 2012

So the sickness has eased up a bit. Thankfully. I made it through school and work today, and my head feels like a balloon. :) Hopefully it will all go away very soon.
I have a very busy, but fun weekend ahead. Tomorrow morning we have our collegiate competition; after that I have to stop at the bank and a few stores. Tomorrow night, I am going to my boyfriend's house, to hang out and see his nephews. It has been so long since I have seen them, I am so excited. When I get home Friday night, I have to make a cake and cupcakes; I am making an awesome cake for a cake auction on Saturday. I would tell you about it, but I might change my mind between now and then. So, Saturday morning I am going to decorate my cake and cupcakes, and then take them to our church's pig roast. YUM!!! I love BBQ pig. Then, Saturday night I am going out to eat with my boyfriend and another couple for Sweetest Day. And Sunday is my six year anniversary with my amazing boyfriend!!!!! An amazing six glorious years. (Sigh) Anyway, I hope you all have a wonderful weekend.
Lovin' Chocolate, Lovin' Life
April B.

No comments:

Post a Comment