Wednesday, October 10, 2012

It has been sooooo long! The last couple of days have flown by in a whirlwind. Picture my already crazy schedule mixed with the moving process and a two day trip with the college and you have the last few days of my life. So, the college trip went well; everyone behaved and nobody was thrown in jail. :) HA-HA. When you are in a town with probably half-a-dozen prisons or more, that is quite a feat. Anyways, the singing and playing of bells went well, and we were rewarded with food and no bell practice at seven thirty this morning. Trust me, there were some VERY happy people because of that last reward. I had a blast and was asked several times to move down there and be the piano player. I guess when you need a piano player you NEED a piano player.
 
So today, being my longest day, was somewhat shortened and I didn't have to get up until eight this morning. HALLELUJAH! Which brings me to the reason it was only somewhat shortened. I started practice for our local bi-annual production of Handel's Messiah. It was so much fun; totally overwhelming, but so, so much fun. The practice is from eight thirty to ten, so I will be gone from 7am until 10:30pm on most Wednesdays, with a short hour or two at home for dinner. FUN STUFF!
 
Well, it's that time, and I really need some sleep if I am going to attempt to make it through work tomorrow night.
 
Lovin' Chocolate, Lovin' Life
April B.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment