Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Happy Wednesday!!!! I had a good day, and managed to stay awake through it all. (Surprisingly) I also got some laundry done, which is great since I don't have any clothes left. :) OK, I do have some clothes left, but not my basics that I use every week. I also have to pack for a short trip next week, so thankfully I will not be doing laundry Sunday night right before I leave. My college ensemble group is going to our National Alumni Conference along with the ladies, men's and bell groups. I have to be their for all four, so I will be gone Monday and Tuesday. It is nice to get away for even a day or two every once in a while; especially when you are getting away from school......
 
Well, I am going to watch the latest Piano Guys video, and then go to bed.
 
Lovin' Chocolate, Lovin' Life
April B.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment