Thursday, October 11, 2012

Another day, another dollar, and another fifty million things to do. I have sooooo much packing to get done, that I have called in the reinforcements........ College Girls. Some of the girls from my college are coming over tomorrow for a packing party; they are going to help pack and I am going to feed them. Honestly, I am probably getting the better end of the deal. It is going to be a blast! Tomorrow just looks like it will be amazing; video rally for collegiate, packing party, and maybe watching the Avengers. SWEET! To top it all off with a cherry, bells was cancelled for tomorrow, so I don't have to be at the school until nine. :) And I get to see my amazing boyfriend; what could be better???? The answer: NOTHING! Well, I guess there are some more things I could wish for, but that is another story all together.
 
Have a great weekend!!!!
 
Lovin' Chocolate, Lovin' Life
April B.
 
 
*hopefully the results of our packing party will look like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment