Friday, October 19, 2012

WHOOOO!! It's Friday. And now, it is over. :( I had a great day today, even though my head still feels like a balloon. After bells, and collegiate this morning, I did some running around; got my boyfriend's sweetest day gift, and got the dishes done. I also started on my mid-term paper. Yay. I usually procrastinate a lot longer than this seeing it is due next Thursday. I have actually had the subject decided for a couple of weeks, and have already written the introductory paragraph, which always seems the hardest for me.
 
Anyways, I got to see my boyfriend's amazing nephews, and a few other friends. We had a bonfire and hayride, though it got kind of rainy and cold towards the end of the hayride. I also made my cake and cupcakes for tomorrow; they are now in the freezer and will be cooling all night, along with my orange frosting that is in the refrigerator. I am not going to totally give away my idea yet, but it is coming along. I still have to make a salad for tomorrow also. So much to do!
 
Hope you all have a wonderful weekend, and a happy Sweetest Day.
 
Lovin' Chocolate, Lovin' Life
April B.
 
*BTW- GO TIGERS!!!!!!! THIS IS OUR TIME!!!!!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment