Saturday, October 6, 2012

Wow! The last two days have gone by in a blur. On Thursday night, my parents signed on our new house, and I got to see it for the first time. We have been looking for a new place for a while, and I am glad we found one before Christmas. Christmas is crazy with all the party planning, concerts, work, and spending time with friends and family; who wants to move in the midst of all of that?

Anyways, so that was Thursday night, Friday morning was our college trip to the cider mill and it was great. Our college president bought us all cider and donuts, so I did get my cinnamon sugar covered one, and I was very happy. :) After the cider mill, some of us went out to lunch at a coney place by the school. We always have fun when we go out, but it is even better when food is involved. After lunch I went to my church's school, and did the bulletin board for October. I hadn't had time yet, so I was trying to finish up before November hit. I had it planned for a while, it just took some time to get it all together and get it done. It turned out pretty nice if I do say so myself. So we went back to our new house Friday night with my boyfriend and grandma and they got to see everything; even though the house itself is a bit smaller than our current house, we are getting a garage and a basement which we don't have now.
 
So this morning, I helped pack my dad's pickup and my mom's Tahoe full of boxes so they could take them to the house. Funny how it seems that two car loads didn't put a dent in the amount of stuff we have; you can't even tell we are missing things. Anyways, my sister had a jewelry party in the afternoon, so we did that and then packed up more boxes, and headed to Big Lots to get a small book shelf that I wanted. Needless to say, it took me at least two hours to put that stupid thing together, and nobody would help me. So we finally got home, everyone showered, we watched some television, and now everyone, but me, is in bed. I do actually need to be in bed, so that is where I am heading. Have a wonderful weekend.
 
Lovin' Chocolate, Lovin' Life
April B.
 
*here is the board; the apples have pictures of all the students :)

No comments:

Post a Comment