Saturday, October 20, 2012

Happy Sweetest Day!!! I hope everyone had a wonderful day. This morning I got up and worked on my cake for the auction, and started my salad for the pig roast. The cake took a while because I like to freeze it between frosting. It also helps if I make a mistake, it comes off easier.
The pig roast was good, It wasn't to cold, and the fire helped. We had our cake auction, and my boyfriend embarrassed me by buying my cake. I love him for it though, he is the best in the whole world. :)
Our dinner with friends went well also. Mexican food is one of my favorites!! I am about to go get some of my leftovers right now, I am sooo hungry.
Have a great rest of your weekend.
Lovin' Chocolate, Lovin' Life
April B.
*here is a pic of the finished product!

No comments:

Post a Comment