Tuesday, October 23, 2012

I think I am officially over this illness. My nose still runs away from me at times, but I feel tons better. It would help though if I got maybe 24 hours of solid sleep. :)

Last Friday, we found out that a missionary from our church died from malaria. She and her husband just left for Zambia in May of this year. They did a great work there, and everyone called her "mother". She was such a sweet lady, and will be missed greatly; but I know I will see her again someday. Her husband is planning to continue on in Africa to minister to the people after he recovers from malaria also.

I am sooooooooooooooo excited for the World Series!!!! Go Tigers! I really think we have a shot this year. We haven't won the World Series in twenty five years, and this is our year.

Totally unrelated side note, have you ever played "Banana-grams" ? Check it out; it is so amazing. I have played it before, but my amazing boyfriend bought it for me for Sweetest Day, and I am soooo happy. 

Lovin' Chocolate, Lovin' Life
April B.

No comments:

Post a Comment