Thursday, October 4, 2012

Donuts!!! A former student from our college brought us donuts today in our 8:30am class. She is my new hero! (Only because I didn't eat before I left the house.) Sweets just make everything better, don't they??? My donut did have chocolate on top of course, and it was A-mazing.
 
I am soooo excited for tomorrow! Our collegiate activity is a trip to a cider mill, and if there is one thing that is almost as necessary for my life as my boyfriend, chocolate, and ranch dressing, it is cider. I just loooooveeeee cider! Unfortunately, because of the hot summer, there aren't as many apples and the cider prices are outrageous. I may get some tomorrow anyway, because I haven't had any all year; and of course I am soooo getting some of those cinnamon sugar donuts. I mean really, when your mom and sister go to a cider mill, and only bring back plain, boring donuts, you get really ticked. Especially when they know you love cinnamon sugar donuts. No, it wasn't that big of a deal, I just like to bug them; I love them both very much. :)
 
I get to sleep in tomorrow, so I am going to take advantage of some extra sleep time!
 
Lovin' Chocolate, Lovin' Life
April B.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment