Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Back to School.

Wow, I don't know how I did this last year. I mean really, I don't know. Now, I do have more things going on this year, but it is RIDICULOUS how busy I am. My schedule barely gives me breathing room, much less relaxation and de-stressing time. On Mondays I have school from 7:30am until 12:05 pm; then I have work from 3pm until 8pm. On Tuesdays and Thursdays I have school from 8:30am until 1:05pm; then I have work from 3pm until 8pm. Wednesdays I have school from 7:30am until 12:05pm; then I have a twenty minute drive to mine and my sister's piano lessons at 12:45pm. We get out of lessons at 1:45pm and then I have a thirty to forty minute drive to give piano lessons from 2:30pm until 5pm. Thankfully Fridays I only have one class at 7:30am, and then collegiate from 9am until 11am; Friday will be my 'get stuff done day'. Add homework, piano practice, and chores to that and you will have my busy life! I also hope to squeeze some time for my boyfriend in there, but he is also taking night classes and working nights. Oh yeah, and I need a new vehicle, so I am looking for that. Isn't life awesome????? Well..... I really don't think awesome is the right word, but I will say that life needs one more thing. CHOCOLATE.
 
Lovin' Chocolate, Lovin' Life
April B.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment