Wednesday, September 5, 2012

So, after my long day, 7:30 am until 5pm, I am pretty tired. I am not as stressed as I was yesterday, but I am trying to take it one day at a time.Tomorrow will be the real test because it will be my first full day of school with work afterwards. That means I will not be home from 8am until 8pm. Fun stuff!
 
I have a million and one things to do this week and I am pulling an extra shift on Saturday for a friend. I don't have any homework yet, but I am taking a test on Monday in English. If I pass with an A or A- I will have tested out. Even though I am studying and my actually have some of the test, only 5 people have ever tested out of this class in 21 years. That said, I think my chances are a little slim. Wish me luck! :)
 
Lovin' Chocolate, Lovin' Life
April B.
 
*this is what I have to study.

No comments:

Post a Comment