Monday, September 10, 2012

Happy, happy birthday to my awesome dad and amazing boyfriend!!!!!! They are the greatest and most important men in my life and I love them both. :)
 
So, we had our first choir outing today, and we did pretty well. One of the things all of us love about outings is the van ride. We love to pick random songs and jam out in the van a capella style. It's great!!!! We also love the food at outings; almost every time we go somewhere they feed us. I guess they think college kids starve themselves and only eat ramen noodles, but whatever the reason, we enjoy the food. Food, Fun and Friends.
 
I took my grammar test today, and I am not sure what I got yet. I think I did okay, but I know I didn't test out; I'm just really anxious to find out, and I will have to wait for Wednesday. UGHHHH! I don't like suspense.......
 
Lovin' Chocolate, Lovin' Life
April B.
 
P.S. Another good thing about outings: goody bags, filled with....... CHOCOLATE!

No comments:

Post a Comment