Friday, September 14, 2012

Wow. I am now debating whether I want kids or not. Yes, I do want kids, but sometimes, some kids give me major headaches. I have been babysitting all day today, and I will be watching them through tomorrow afternoon. They aren't that bad really, just loud. They like to yell a lot, and get frustrated with each other very easily. We went to the mall for a couple hours today, and that helped, but some little girl was following them around the play area. When we got back to the house, we watched some movies and ate some snacks. Now I have sent them up to bed, and hopefully they will fall asleep soon. I finally have some peace and quiet. Ahhhh.....
 
So one of the movies we watched was Toy Story 3, and I had never seen it before. It was pretty good for being a third movie. Generally, movies don't have better sequels, and the series just gets worse and worse, but it wasn't that bad. I laughed a lot, and there were some pretty suspenseful parts, but all in all it was still a kid movie. Oh well, kid movies can be fun sometimes.
 
I am so exhausted, and hopefully will sleep well even though I am in another person's house. Hope your weekend isn't filled with babysitting. :)
 
Lovin' Chocolate, Lovin' Life
April B.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment