Saturday, September 29, 2012

So after my crazy stressful day yesterday I was really looking forward to a relaxing day today. I did relax a bit, and I did get to sleep in. I went out to breakfast with my sister, grandma and the lady we house/dog sat for; and I had an amazing omelet. Yum!
 
I also went to a jewelry party this afternoon, and that was fun. I mean really, who could not love jewelry????  I did have to go into work today for a staff meeting, but it was totally relaxed and non stressful. Now I get to relax and get caught up on things for next week, while watching television. I think I am going to go get some ice cream soon; it sounds very good right about now........
 
Lovin' Chocolate, Lovin' Life
April B.
 
 
*this is one of the necklaces I have, and I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment