Sunday, September 9, 2012

So another weekend has come to a close, and another work/school week is starting. It will be my second week of school, and I am sure I will get more homework than last week. Tomorrow, I have an English Grammar test that is supposed to see where you are at I guess....... hopefully I am not at kindergarten level. :) Our choir and ladies ensemble are also going on our first outing tomorrow night after just one practice. I am extremely nervous, because I have to sing in ladies and I don't know my part as well as I would like. I haven't been able to practice with the group because the day we got the song, I had to play parts for everyone else, then the accompaniment. My sister has volunteered to play for us tomorrow so I don't have to record the song to CD; and I have been trying to learn my part, but it is so much easier when you have all three parts singing so you can hear the blend. Hopefully, I don't mess up to badly tomorrow.
 
Hope you all had a great weekend and have a wonderful week.
 
Lovin' Chocolate, Lovin' Life
April B.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment