Monday, September 3, 2012

Happy Labor Day!

Happy Labor Day! Today we celebrate the work we all do, and some even had to work today. I didn't have to really work, but I did have to get up and walk in a parade. I had a blast in the parade, even though it was pretty hot outside. We hung out with some great friends all day, and ate way to much food. It was fun thought; every one's last day of freedom was well spent.
 
I am not looking forward to school tomorrow, but I am excited to see all my friends, and meet some new ones. I guess there are pros and cons to going back to school. Anyways, I am finishing up preparations now, so I don't have to get up quite as early. I already found my outfit, switched my purse, and am packing my school bag. Now, if only I could remember everything else I need to do......
 
My church is getting a new music director, so that will take away some things that I have to worry about. I have been doing all of the scheduling and such, and it will be nice to hand that over to someone else. Of course, I still have many other things to worry about, but this is one less.
 
Well, I'm off to get a good night's rest for school. Hope everyone had a great weekend. :)
 
Lovin' Chocolate, Lovin' Life
April B.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment