Tuesday, September 25, 2012

So here I am at work, and I am writing my post for the day. It has been really quiet, and I don't have anything to do so here I am. I love working at a music store, there are so many things I learn every day.

Oh wow! Now that I say it isn't busy, it gets extremely busy, and the phone rings every time I put it down. Hopefully, I will have a small space of quiet before another rush hits. 

I love listening to all the little kids coming in for their piano lessons. They never care about who is watching them play and if they mess up or not. They just love to play, and you can see the joy on their faces. :)

Great news, I am getting out of school early on Thursday and I don't even have to go in on Friday! WHOOOO! Although, I still have work on Thursday night, I will have time to get things done at home before I go in. I am going to have a relaxing weekend hanging with friends and family, and hopefully get some swimming in.

Well, I should probably catch up on some of my homework, and study for my quiz on Thursday.

Lovin' Chocolate, Lovin' Life
April B.

No comments:

Post a Comment