Thursday, September 13, 2012

There is nothing better than pizza after a long day of school and work. Usually, we get pizza on Friday', but my mom and sister were at a cleaning job this evening, and I was at work, which means dad had to find his own dinner. Of course, he saved us leftovers, he is awesome like that! :)
 
I am so looking forward to the weekend. I don't have to work, or do school work until Monday! All the homework my teachers assigned today and yesterday I had already done, so I have no homework too. Pretty awesome stuff. :)
 
Tomorrow is another surprise collegiate activity. This time we are also dressing casual, but the catch is we have to wear shoes we can run in. Hmmmm....... I wonder. I love surprises! Well, to a certain extent and depending on why someone is surprising me. If my boyfriend is holding something he knows over my head for a couple weeks, that is not fun; but I love surprise gifts or visits from friends and family. Life wouldn't be life without surprises; life isn't supposed to go as planned. Just buckle up and enjoy the ride. :)
 
Lovin' Chocolate, Lovin' Life
April B.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment