Sunday, September 16, 2012

My exhausting weekend is finally over; and now my equally exhausting week will begin. I am soooooo tired, and will probably go to bed early tonight. I got home from babysitting around 5pm yesterday, and I literally did nothing but sit for the rest of the night. My boyfriend came over and when he left at 10:30pm I went straight to bed. Today wasn't that bad, but I am still pretty tired.
 
I am meeting with some perspective new piano students tomorrow. Hopefully it will go well; some five year olds, and a four year old signed up for lessons, and I am not so sure about that. I have never started anyone under nine, but really I just want students to be able to read, and have somewhat of an attention span. So...... we'll see about those little ones, but I'm thinking the four year old is definitely not ready. Oh well.
 
My least favorite sport to watch on television is football, and it is football season. So, guess what my dad is watching right now? Yes, football. I think I am going to leave the room; I'm feeling a bit bored and sleepy. :)
 
Lovin' Chocolate, Lovin' Life
April B.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment