Saturday, September 1, 2012

My day with my boyfriend and his family was great! We hung out outside and played with the puppies, who enjoy chewing on way to many things. We also watched some movies and ate amazing Papa Bella's pizza.
 
So my church is going to be in the Labor day parade in our area, and I get to be in it. :) We were also in the Memorial day parade, and it was awesome. I felt so important and special with hundreds of people waving at me! It really is an experience that I will never forget.
 
School starts on Tuesday, and I am sooooo not ready for summer to be over. It seems like it just started yesterday. :( Well, I guess I'll just have to get used to getting up early again; I hate 7:30 classes. Have a good rest of the weekend.
 
Lovin' Chocolate, Lovin' Life
April B.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment