Monday, September 24, 2012

So, the relaxing weekend is over and the work has begun. Had a good day yesterday at church. I hung out with the teens after service; we played wii games, ping pong, uno, and ate food. It was great!!!! I even video taped us being stupid and commentating on the ping pong games. :)
 
So today was school, piano lessons, and then work; but all in all it was a good day and not very stressful. I did meet my fam. for a game of bowling after work, but we skipped DQ tonight because it is around forty degrees here. BRRRRRRR. So now I am home and I will eat ice cream in my pj's and comfy on the couch. Sweet, sweet warmth!
 
Hope you are staying warm wherever you may be, because there is nothing worse than being cold; especially when you are craving ice cream.
 
Lovin' Chocolate, Lovin' Life
April B.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment