Thursday, September 20, 2012

Here comes the weekend!!!! Work and school were great today, but everyone seems to be getting strep throat.:( I'm trying to stay away from people, and not let anyone breathe on me. Hopefully, I will not get sick.
 
I feel not as stressed as I have been; maybe because the weekend is coming and I don't have as much to do. I only have a little homework left to do, and tomorrow I only have bells. :) If it doesn't rain, we will be having an activity tomorrow, but there is a fifty percent chance that it will rain, so I'm trying not to get my hopes up. We may go bowling if it rains, and that would be pretty awesome. I know I won't beat everyone even though I play more than most, I usually play for fun, and not to win, so my technique isn't amazing or anything.
 
Well, I better get moving, and get some shut-eye. Lots to do tomorrow, and lots to get ready for house/dog sitting next week. Hello Pool!!!! Here's wishing for warm weather.
 
Lovin' Chocolate, Lovin' Life
April B.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment