Saturday, September 8, 2012

Happy weekend!!! I hope you got to do something better than working. I unfortunately did have to work, but I am getting paid, so that helps. It is a long time to smile, answer phones, deal with angry customers, and remember everything you have learned. I still mess up, and I am sure I will even after I have more experience, but I enjoy the job and the money. I don't think Saturdays will be my normal choice from now on; I enjoy the evening times better. It may be because of the difference in hours, or just the time of day.
 
Anyways, I have no big plans this weekend. I have church tomorrow and I will get to see my boyfriend who turns 20 on Monday. Monday is also my dad's birthday, so it was pretty cool when we first started to hang out and his birthday is the same as my dad's. I won't tell you how old my dad is, but he is older than my boyfriend. :)
 
Hope you all have a good rest of your weekend!
 
Lovin' Chocolate, Lovin' Life
April B.
 
*hahaha, thought this was cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment