Monday, September 17, 2012

I'm back to bowling!!!!!! Tonight is the first night in a while that I have been able to go bowling. Things kept getting in the way, or someone was out of town; but tonight it was on. Now, I didn't really do that well, and I only played one game, but I had fun and that is all that matters. I drove the the bowling alley straight from work, so I looked kind of dorky in my semi-dressy clothes with those awkward bowling alley rental shoes. Those shoes scare me so much some times; they look like clown shoes, and smell even worse than my own feet after being in high heels all day. Plus, they have no support at all, and they never match anything; they always have like four colors that don't even match each other.
 
Unfortunately, the second half of our bowling night went down quickly. We drove to Dairy Queen, and the sign in the window said closed; so we drove to McDonald's and tried to make the best of it. Honestly, you just can't beat dairy queen with a McFlurry; really, you can't. Anyways, so after we were done and headed home, we passed the DQ and the marquee said they were open until ten every night. Of course, by now it was ten thirty and it didn't matter, but my mom got so frustrated that the window sign said closed at 9:15 and  they didn't close until ten. Mom just decided that they didn't want us there so they turned the sign to closed quicker. :)
 
Lovin' Chocolate, Lovin' Life
April B.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment