Friday, September 7, 2012

Water Balloon Volleyball

So our secret surprise activity was........ Water Balloon Volleyball! It was amazing! We had some much fun even though there was only eleven that stayed to play. We took two wool blankets that were the same size and held on to the corners and sides; launching huge water balloons over a volleyball net. It was great, and of course, my team dominated. WHOO!
 
Anyways, my first week of school is officially over, and I have all of my homework done. I do have to take a test in English on Monday, but other than that all I have to do for now is learn my piano part to some songs and singing part to another. Our choir and ladies ensemble will be performing on Monday night with only one rehearsal practice. Yikes! We are pretty good at picking up a song and going for it though. It will be interesting to see if we do well......
 
I am pulling an extra shift tomorrow for a friend so he can sing in a wedding. It will be the longest shift I have ever done, so hopefully it goes well. My shift is  seven and a half hours; usually I only work five. It will also be my first Saturday working. Fun Stuff!
 
Lovin' Chocolate, Lovin' Life
April B.
 
P.S. If you live in the United States, Dairy Queen is doing a BOGO for Blizzards. Buy one get another for $.99. Yummy.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment