Sunday, September 30, 2012

The weekend is ending, and although I am bummed, I did get a lot done this weekend. I just finished up copying all of my Christmas solos for my students, and writing their parents letters about our Christmas recital. I got the date and time scheduled with my church, and now I just have to get the kids to learn their songs.
So my pastor found some old mariner superstitions and told us some at church this morning. Unfortunately, if you are going on a sea voyage and you meet a red head that is bad luck; and yes, my pastor singled me out about my red hair. Oh well, I don't go on sea voyages like ever, so I suppose I am not causing myself 'bad luck'.
Happy almost Monday!!!
Lovin' Chocolate, Lovin' Life
April B.
*here is a pic of my hair today, I liked it, so I took a pic. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment