Friday, September 28, 2012

I HAVE A DRESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am soooooo excited!!!!!!!!!!!! So I wasn't planning on getting a dress so soon, but things usually don't go as planned. So I called David's Bridal today to set up an appointment for October and they told me that the sale was finishing soon, and I would have to get in today or tomorrow. Yikes! I was so stressed and upset, but I called my mom, and of course, she helped me calm down, and we made an appointment for tonight. So I went in and bought my dress.
 
They have this weird tradition, kind of like "Say Yes To The Dress", but they have the bride close her eyes, make a wish, and ring a bell. It was cute, but somewhat embarrassing as well. Anyway, I have my dress, and when we nail down the date I just have to take it in a couple months before and get the alterations done.
 
I tried to go swimming tonight and I lasted like 15 minutes. It was so cold!!!! So not much swimming and relaxing by the pool today, but I did get my dress, so that was a bonus.
 
Lovin' Chocolate, Lovin' Life
April B.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment