Monday, December 17, 2012

Happy Monday!!! This is the first happy Monday I have had in a long time. So, I did get up at a decent hour this morning, because the piano tuner was coming, and I actually got some stuff done. I put away all my clean clothes, organized my closet clothes, and cleaned and organized the bottom of my closet. I still have tons of school stuff to organize and put away, but I am making progress.
 
So, I finished the scarf I was working on, and started on the hat to match. Well, I just finished the hat, but have decided that it needs to be re-done. :) I am volunteering at my church's school tomorrow so I do have to get up again :( Though, I really do have fun when I am there. Hopefully, I can finish my hat, and maybe start another scarf while I'm there.
 
Bowling was okay tonight. About halfway through something threw me off, and I pretty much had an emotional meltdown. I don't really know what triggered it, but I guess it wasn't that bad, I just cried for a minute or two...... And gutter balls didn't help either.  We did go to Arby's when we were done and that definitely cheered me up. I finally got my peppermint swirl shake!!!!!! And now I am on a sugar high!!!!!! I am going to attempt to sleep though, since it is kind of important to my lively hood.
 
Lovin' Chocolate, Lovin' Life
April B.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment