Friday, December 21, 2012

I am finally home and all snug and warm in my bed, which is one of my favorite places to be. I woke up  to snow this morning!!!! I was so excited that we will have snow for Christmas. The only problem with snow is the cold; if snow was warm, it would be perfect. Anyways, I went out with the BF and his family to get their Christmas tree this afternoon. The last brother has finally made it home, and everyone is happy to have the family together for Christmas. After that, I went to the Holiday Nights at Greenfield Village with my church. It was soooooooooooooooooooo cold!!!!!!!!!!! It was also kind of boring; it is dark so you can't see much of the houses and such, and they barely light the buildings. Some places you can only walk in a few feet, and that's all there is to see. It is so much better in the summer during the day........
 
Whatever, I'm home now, and that's all that matters. Ooh, my BF also got me a new Adidas jacket today that matches his!!! I would steal his all the time, so he got me my own. Though, he did say that I can still steal his........
 
Hope you are having a wonderful Christmas season with your family and friends!
 
Lovin' Chocolate, Lovin' Life
April B.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment