Saturday, December 15, 2012

My computer is slowly dying and so am I. OK, I am not really dying, just crashing. My concert went sooooooo well tonight!!!!!! I am so happy and proud of all of the people involved that put in so much hard work and effort. Of course my conductor, was fabulous as well. We all love her so much!!!!
I even got flowers from the students. Somebody really does love me! (Besides the BF of course, who has no choice but to love me:)
 
So the BF's brother is home for the holidays from the army. So good to have him back, he brings a lot of life and joy to the party!!! He has a hilarious imagination, and I'm sure one the last brother gets home, some crazy things are going to be going on.
 
Well, I better hit the sack before I fall asleep on the keyboard.......
Have a great rest of the weekend! Only 10 more days till Christmas!!!
 
Lovin' Chocolate, Lovin' Life
April B.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment