Tuesday, December 11, 2012

So, it is day two of finals week, and I am soooo glad I didn't have a final today! I do have my English final tomorrow, but I am not to worried about that one. Unfortunately, I didn't work on my paper today, so you know what that means? ALL NIGHTER TOMORROW! UGHHHH! OK, so maybe it won't be that bad, I only have two more pages to go, right???
 
Concert prep is going well, and I am feeling good. I still need to make a hair appointment, and figure out what to do with my nails. I finally found my shirt though! Sooooo happy that is over. It is sooooo cute. :)
 
I should probably get some sleep, but I will probably be up for another half hour on Pintrest, or reading my book. :)
 
Lovin' Chocolate, Lovin' Life
April B.
 
*here's a pic of my shirt!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment