Sunday, December 9, 2012

The weekend has come to a close. :( Now, the craziness begins! I am proud of myself for studying today. I am all set for my final tomorrow, and I even got the first, and hardest, paragraph of my paper done. I always have a hard time trying to introduce my subject and make it intriguing for the reader; so some of the hard part is done. Tomorrow I will sit down and start typing, and finding some more sources. I usually piece my papers together by writing out my main points and the cold, hard facts. Then I fill in the spaces with extra information that may seem useless, but really helps to get the amount of pages I need, :) OK, I really don't put useless stuff in my papers, but it is "filler". Thankfully, next year we won't have a page requirement, but a word requirement. I work better in terms of words than pages.
 
So, I decorated my room with lights, and I probably won't use my regular lights for the rest of the year. They put off enough light when it is dark outside, and my sheer curtains let in the light during the day.
I'm going to try to take this week one day at a time, so the stress level stays down. Hopefully, that will work out! Or, I could just use it as an excuse to eat more chocolate!
 
Lovin' Chocolate, Lovin' Life
April B.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment