Saturday, December 29, 2012

I feel like a lazy bum. We were supposed to have some good friends come over this afternoon, so I cleaned up my room, which is a BIG deal, and they got sick and decided to not come over. This, of course, is a total bummer because they live like three hours away and we rarely get to see them.I just hope they feel better soon!
 
So anyways, my sister, mom and I went out shopping. We went to the bank, and then went to Five Below, which is one of my all time favorite stores. I was looking for a case for my Fire, but I didn't find one that I really liked. I did find a stylus though. After that, we went to Meijer, and I didn't find a case there either. Walmart was the next stop, and I had found a charger set online from them that I wanted. Of course, they didn't have it in the store, so I need to go online again and order it. No case there either :( So the shopping wasn't all that fruitful, but I will keep searching for the perfect accessories for my new toy, which I am loving by the way!
 
Have a great rest of the weekend!
 
Lovin' Chocolate, Lovin' Life
April B.
 
* i would love something like this, i just have to find it...

No comments:

Post a Comment