Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Well, I had a great day today, until I got home...... So I got up this morning, earlier than I would have liked, and went in to the school. We had fun laughing at things on Pintrest, and grading the kids' book reports. I even started re-doing my hat. Then I had to leave for work, and I picked up my dinner, Subway, on the way. Work was great, our organ teacher, who gave me a poinsettia last week, gave me a $10 Panera gift card; one of the counter ladies gave me an adorable cuff bracelet, and another gave me some homemade jam. Then I got a chocolate cake from one of the piano teachers, and a cute mug someone had given to the front counter. I was having a really good day......
 
When I got home, I was actually excited because there was a package for me. It was the ornaments I ordered from Walmart for Christmas gifts. Then, I opened the package. Looked at my order summary, so far so good. I opened the first box, and it was a snowflake, not a wreath. Okay, I can probably deal with that. I open the second box, and it was a random picture of someone I don't know. SERIOUSLY!!!!!!! There was even pictures on the order sheet, along with which ornament was a snowflake, and which was a wreath. How hard can it be to match a picture to a picture.
 
Needless to say, tomorrow I am going into Walmart to "talk" to somebody about this. I am very upset, and worried that I won't have gifts before Christmas.
 
Anyways, hope you had a better day than mine :)
 
Lovin' Chocolate, Lovin' Life
April B.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment