Thursday, December 6, 2012

Time to wind down and get ready for bed. I had a great day today, and got a lot accomplished. Work and school were fine; and I wrapped a bunch of Christmas presents. :) I love wrapping Christmas presents, which is probably why everyone asks me to wrap theirs (unless it's for me of course! ).
 
I am sooooo excited! Our collegiate groups are going to Frankenmuth tomorrow, and I can't wait. Mostly because I will get to spend the day with my amazing boyfriend! Love you sweetie!
 
So, someone brought cookies to work today, and I will admit, I ate more than four. I lost track after that.
 
Now I need to figure out what I am wearing tomorrow, so I don't have to get up as early. We don't even have bells tomorrow! I am SOOOOOOO happy. :)
 
Good Night!
 
Lovin' Chocolate, Lovin' Life
April B.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment